Previously, built-in and attached public premises were located only up to the 3rd floor, inclusive, from December 1, 2019, new GOS V.2.2-15: 2019 “Residential buildings. Key Points. ” As stated in paragraph 5.37 of the document, in the basement, first, third and higher floors of residential buildings it is allowed to place built-in and built-in attached public premises. A mandatory requirement for the location of such establishments above the third floor is its allocation to a separate fire compartment. New standards apply exclusively to new construction.
An exception will be institutions that adversely affect human health due to increased levels of noise, vibration, electromagnetic or radiation. In addition, the GOS norms prohibit placing in residential buildings:
- Hotels and hostels
- stores with a total area of ??more than 1000 square meters. m;
- specialized institutions and enterprises that can lead to pollution of the territory and air;
- shops of construction, lubricants and paints, flammable materials and substances;
- shops and warehouses for household chemicals;
- specialized fish, meat and vegetable shops;
- workshops for the repair of household appliances and shoes, an area of ??more than 100 square meters. m;
- public toilets;
- funeral homes;
- dental, clinical diagnostic and bacteriological laboratories, hospitals, emergency rooms, emergency substations;
- veterinary clinics.
Recall that from October 1, 2018, amendments to the GOS “Residential Buildings” came into force, which allowed placing catering establishments in residential buildings up to 250 places, subject to the presence of separate territory from the house and compliance with fire safety standards.
New GOS V.2.2-15: 2019 “Residential buildings. Key Provisions ”were developed by PJSC“ KyivZNDIIEP ”to replace the obsolete GOS 2005. They introduce a number of fundamental changes in the construction and reconstruction of housing and, in accordance with the law, enter into force approximately 3 months after publication – from December 1 of this year.